36 teachers were asked which areas of their classroom programme Oral Language was integrated in to.
- 28% responded that Oral Language was integrated into all areas of their programme.
- 36% reading
- 33% writing
- 28% Inquiry based learning
- 19% questioning
- 19% topic time
- 17% discussion time
- 14% speech
- 11% English
- 8% social studies, science, drama
- 6% reflection time, maths, technology, social skills, ICT, current events, debates
- 3% self assessment, visual art, dance, music, health, physical education, religious education, visual language, learning intentions.
Do you have any thoughts in regards to this data?
Blogged with Flock