Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Graffiti Creator

I was just reading Naketa's Blog and found this:

GraffittiCreator.png

I came across this really cool website Graffiti Creator yesterday while I was designing t-shirts for a friend of mine. My usual awesome t-shirt designer was busy so I had to track down some way of creating a cool Graffiti logo. Graffiti Creator lets you play with a template (you type your own word) and add effects and colour! What a cool online tool!

I immediately had to have a play.  I have a group of yr 6 boys who would think this tool was the best thing ever!  I can see when I show it to them that I will have this as the main heading for all of their presentation work instead of the boring word art I seem to get all the time now!  Thanks Naketa.

technorati tags:,

Blogged with Flock

No comments: