Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Why do you like blogging?

Today I was reading a post by a friend of mine. He writes,
This is why I like blogging. You get to chew on life, like a cow chewing its cud, you get to think through your experiences, make connections, appreciate stuff again and taste it all anew. It matters not whether people read it, agree with it or enjoy it... read more
He has such a good way of expressing things. I urge you to go and read the whole post and think about why do you like blogging...

1 comment:

MrWoody said...

What a coincidence! See my latest post/question to see why.
I like blogging because i get to engage my students in discussion and research that adds value to what goes on in class. I also "hear" from students who might not contribute in class. Many of them are more eloquent when given the time to consider a written response in their won time.