Monday, October 22, 2007

Podcasting with Kid Pix

itunes pic
Today I spent some time playing with Kid Pix. I have being saying for a while now that KidPix is a great software for producing podcasts quickly and easily with junior children.  Today I used this creative programme to produce a podcast on how to produce a podcast with KidPix :)

Pop over to my podcast page to take a look at this simple explanation. Here is another way to play with student voice in the classroom that is within reach of most teachers with any level of technical ability.

Blogged with Flock

1 comment:

Ann Oro said...

This was very interesting. I use Kid Pix 4 for Schools. I'll have to check this out as an option. I've made a few slideshows with the younger children over the years. Your podcast and given me some new ideas.

Ann