Tuesday, August 07, 2007

What is the point?

I found this Youtube video on Christopher Sessum's blog.  Very thought provoking.  We often hear the question, "are we preparing our students for their future or our past?"  After watching this video I think you will agree that preparing our students for their present is just as important.  Let's sing and dance our way through life, seeing each step as an achievement in itself and not race towards the end (sounds like the name of a friends blog)

Blogged with Flock

2 comments:

Mr Lietze said...

Hi Jane - hey this video is great and I have been thinking about it lately. Thanks for putting it on your blog. I may share it with my colleagues :+)

www.b2rocks.blogspot.com

Jane Nicholls said...

Hi Mr Lietze (love the dancing icon).
This video clip was a bit of an eye opener for me. Sometimes I am rushing my class so fast forwards towards their future, I forget to revel in the beauty that is their present.