Monday, March 05, 2007

Looking for a Podcasting Buddy

Hi all

I am looking for a class to be our 'podcasting buddies' for term two this year (23rd April to 29th June). My students are year 5/6 which makes them between 9 and 10 years old. I would like to explore ways of using enhanced podcasts to explain our culture to students of another culture. I was thinking of starting with having the students create a still image story about their school life and then seeing how the unit progressed. The students will have contact with their buddy class through posting podcasts and making comments on each other's podcasts. So if you are new to podcasting or a podcasting 'oldie' drop me a line and we can plan this unit together.

email: jane@pinehill.schoolzone.net.nz

skype: janenicholls1 (in New Zealand)

Looking forward to making connections :-)

No comments: